School Performance Reports
The School Performance Reports reflect the New Jersey Department of Education’s (NJDOE) extensive efforts to engage with parents, students and school communities, and share the information that is most valuable in providing a picture of overall school performance. Stakeholders are encouraged to use these reports to:
· Learn more about your school and district.
· Start conversations with school community members and ask questions.
· Engage with school communities to identify what schools are doing well and where they can improve.
Along with the full reports, one-page Summary Reports for each school and district are also available. The Summary Reports provide a high-level summary of how well a school or district is performing with data that address questions such as:
· How does our students’ growth compare to students’ growth in other districts?
· Are students at risk?
· Are students graduating?
· How did students perform on assessments?
· Are students college and career ready?
· Do they have access to high-level coursework and arts courses?
Click HERE to access the 2019-2020 NJ School Performance Report for the District
Click HERE to access the 2019-2020 NJ School Performance Report for Magowan School
Click HERE to access the 2019-2020 NJ School Performance Report for Ridgway School
Click HERE to access previous years' NJ School Performance Report